KIDABALOO TO FEATURE NON-STOP ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES
Townsquare Media and Spectra by Comcast Spectacor, which provides Venue Management and Food Services & Hospitality to Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall and the Convention Center, have partnered together to bring the biggest kid’s festival in South Jersey to Boardwalk Hall. Kidabaloo, presented by AtlanticCare, makes its debut appearance at the historic arena on Saturday, February 25 at 12pm.
Tickets to the event which features non-stop entertainment and promises a full day of laughs for the whole family are just $10 for General Admission, $35 for Family 4-Packs, and $75 for VIP Tickets and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, by calling, 800-736-1420, or visiting the Boardwalk Hall Box Office powered by Atlantic City Electric. Groups of 10+ can save even more by calling 609.348.7022.
This year will feature an additional designated area for children with special needs presented by Interactive Kids of Cherry Hill and Northfield. This ‘Inclusive Activity Area’ will include activities like: Wii baseball, dance party, yoga, crafts, games, spin art, and a quiet tent. Interactive Kids offers a wide array of behavioral, educational, and vocational-based services for individuals with disabilities such as autism, developmental disorders, non-verbal learning disorder, brain injury, ADD/ADHD, behavior disorders, and other neurological impairments.
“We’re proud to host Kidabaloo at Boardwalk Hall,” said Chris Howard, Executive Director of the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA), owner of Boardwalk Hall. “These types of events showcase the Hall’s versatility in being able to accommodate everything from A-list entertainers and sporting events to family entertainment.”
Check out everything coming to Kidabaloo!
- AtlantiCare – Meet AtlantiCare pediatricians and NICU nurses! You can also check out their Healthy Schools Healthy Kids Cooking Demonstration and sample some healthy snacks!
- ShopRite – Stop by and meet ShopRite’s registered dieticians!
- Jack Griffo– Meet and Greet with “Max” from Nickelodeon’s hit television show, The Thundermans. Get your picture taken with Jack Griffo thanks to Inspirephotos in Galloway.
Additional Activities and Demonstrations throughout the day:
- Absecon Home Depot – Design your own apron!
- Backyard Battles – Suit up – It’s time for battle! Play a combination of paintball and laser tag – all indoors!
- Boardwalk Photo Booth – Remember all the fun you had at Kidabaloo and stop by Boardwalk Photo Booth!
- Chubby Penguin Parties – Bringing along our favorite Nick Jr. characters from Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol! They’ll also have face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon twists!
- Magician Chad Juros – He’s performed for President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, he’s been featured on the hit A&E TV show “Criss Angel: Mindfreak” and on the Food Network’s “Dinner Impossible!” Now he takes the stage at Kidabaloo to mystify and amaze South Jersey kids!
- Chris Kaelble Riding Instruction – Saddle up! Pony rides will be on the arena floor!
- Funatics Fitness – Fun fitness related activities including kids fitness demonstrations, small obstacle course, boxing
- JenniCakes – Decorate your own cupcake!
- Jersey Family Fun – Make & Take Craft and Kidabaloo Scavenger Hunt
- Let’s Party Painters – They’re bringing their Disney Princesses, Star Wars characters and Superheroes and a whole team of face painters!
- Life-like Raptor Interaction – On loan from Jurassic World: The Exhibition at The Franklin Institute
- Petrosh’s Big Top – They’re bringing some of their best bounce houses! Bounce away on Mickey Mouse, Spiderman and the Monster Obstacle and Slide!
- Royal Princess Showcase & Royal Coronation – Meet your favorite Disney Princesses and become a Royal Princess, tiara and all!
- Showtime USA – Performance
- Superhero Squad & Superhero Training – Meet your favorite Superheroes and take the Superhero Pledge!
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force – Meet your favorite Star Wars characters and participate in light saber training!
- Tri-State Professionals – Will be providing various activities including: Sports arena, Tip a Troll, Spin Art, Sand Art, Pop A Shot, High Striker, Green Screen, Giant Jenga and Connect 4!
- World Cup Karate – Demonstration
- RC2U Racing – Get your game face on! It’s NASCAR on a smaller scale! RC2U Racing will be bringing their indoor race track!
Boardwalk Hall and the Atlantic City Convention Center are owned and funded by the New Jersey Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA). Spectra by Comcast Spectacor provides both Venue Management and Food Services & Hospitality to Boardwalk Hall and the AC Convention Center.
About Townsquare Media, Inc.
Townsquare is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 310 radio stations and more than 325 local websites in 66 U.S. markets, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, a digital marketing solutions company serving approximately 8,000 small to medium sized businesses, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series and North American Midway Entertainment, North America’s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such as XXL.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com. For additional information, please visit www.townsquaremedia.com.
Spectra by Comcast Spectacor is the expert in hosting and entertainment, partnering with over 300 clients at 400 global properties to create memorable experiences for millions of visitors every year. Spectra’s expertise is embodied within three divisions: Venue Management (formerly Global Spectrum), Food Services & Hospitality (formerly Ovations Food Services) and Ticketing & Fan Engagement (formerly Paciolan). Learn more at SpectraExperiences.com.
About Comcast Spectacor
Comcast Spectacor is part of Comcast Corporation, a global media and technology company that operates Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pa., Comcast Spectacor’s three core businesses are the National Hockey League’s Philadelphia Flyers, the Wells Fargo Center venue, and Spectra, the expert in hosting and entertainment through its Venue Management, Food Services & Hospitality, and Ticketing & Fan Engagement divisions. Visit us at ComcastSpectacor.com for more information.
About the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) The only agency of its kind nationwide, the CRDA has used Atlantic City casino reinvestments as a catalyst for meaningful, positive improvement in the lives of New Jersey residents since 1984. Under the 2011 Tourism District Act, the Authority’s mission evolved from statewide projects to becoming the state’s key economic development agency for Atlantic City. CRDA’s expanded responsibilities now include land use regulation, tourism marketing and clean and safe initiatives. The CRDA also oversees Historic Boardwalk Hall (the leading entertainment venue of its size in the country) and the Atlantic City Convention Center. In total, CRDA has invested nearly $2 billion in more than 400 projects statewide, of which $1.8 billion has been invested in Atlantic City, spurring business investments and expansions, and creating permanent jobs in the process. For more information about CRDA and our projects, visit www.njcrda.com. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/njcrda.
For destination photos and videos media may visit www.doatlanticcity.com/mediaonline where dozens of assets are available for download. For complete Atlantic City tourism information, visitwww.doatlanticcity.com.
Erin Bilton February 15, 2017
Director of Marketing
Boardwalk Hall and Atlantic City Convention Center
Spectra Venue Management